Collaborative Robots Seminar & Workshop
Attend our hands-on robotics seminar and get valuable insights about collaborative robots and how they can bring more flexibility and efficiency into your factory and machines.
Meet our New collaborative Omron TM robot face-to-face and learn about its unique functionalities. Setting new standards for intelligent manufacturing where humans and machines work in harmony, safely.
Areas to be covered
The possibilities with collaborative robots
Programming and teaching
What Safety elements to consider when installing collaborative robots ?
Vision and collaborative robots
Collaborative vs. industrial robots
Relevant applications for collaborative robots
The seminars take place on the following locations:
- March 11 2019 (09:00-15:00) Omron Electronics Oy, Bertel Jungin aukio 7b, Espoo
- March 12 2019 (09:00-15:00) TTY Kampusareena, Korkeakoulunkatu 7, Tampere
- March 14 2019 (09:00-15:00) Turku AMK, Lemminkäisenkatu 30, Turku
- March 19 2019 (09:00-15:00) Seinäjoen AMK, Kampusranta 11, Frami B, Seinäjoki
- March 20 2019 (09:00-15:00) Satakunnan AMK, Satakunnankatu 23, Pori