The temperature of sealing in-sync with machine motion
We continue to improve our NX-TC in-panel temperature controller portfolio, releasing new features via a firmware upgrade.
The NX-TC series is a new generation of smart temperature controllers that are designed to achieve optimal and automatic temperature control without human intervention. In fact, by using Artificial Intelligence algorithms, all adjustments typically made by experts in the field can now be automated.
Previous product releases already minimized scrap with exact control of seal jaw temperature and AI, measuring and control the correct surface temperature of the sealing jaws.
The latest FW is capable of increasing machine production and deal proactively with machine stops. This recently introduced pre-boost function of the NX-TC controller, enables the machine start signal to prepare the seal-jaw temperature for the soon-coming drop and pre-compensates for that in-sync with the motion of the machine. This reduces the temperature drops up to 50% when the flow wrap machine starts the sealing process.
Last but not least, we release the new ProfiNet communication coupler to increase current fieldbus connectivity on the existing EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT versions.
- Available in two sizes: NX-TC2 (2 loops model in 12 mm width) and NX-TC3 (4 loops model in 24 mm width)
- Universal input for t/c and Pt100 sensors (K, J, T, E, L, U, N, R, S, B, C/W, PL II, Pt100/JPt100)
- Control output type: Voltage output (PNP 24VDC/21 mA/point), Linear current output (0/4.20mA)
- Control method: heating and/or cooling (it depends on the models)
- Load/SSR diagnostic available (it depends on the models)
- Fieldbus connection: EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, ProfiNet (using communication coupler)