Specifications & ordering info
|Product||Remote access method||Description|
||4G||RT1-series SiteManager 4G Global, 10 Device Agents, 3x Ethernet Ports, 1x Micro SD slot, 1x USB port|
||LAN||RT1-series SiteManager LAN, 10 Device Agents, 3x Ethernet Ports, 1x Micro SD slot, 1x USB port|
||WiFi||RT1-series SiteManager WiFi, 10 Device Agents, 3x Ethernet Ports, 1x Micro SD slot, 1x USB port|
How can we help you?
If you have a question or would like to ask for a quote, please contact us or send a request.
Kiitos yhteydenotostasi. Otamme teihin yhteyttä mahdollisimman pian.
Meillä on teknisiä ongelmia. Emme ole pystyneet vastaanottamaan lomakettasi. Pahoittelemme ja pyydämme yrittämään uudelleen myöhemmin.Download
Reduce costly, time-consuming on-site visits
Industrial Remote Access connects you to machines and equipment to
- view and control interfaces from remote
- troubleshoot equipment and install updates from anywhere in the world
- perform corrective maintenance
Our Remote Access solution is based on a proven, trustworthy and certified secure remote access platform.
- Firewall friendly
- AES 256bitencrypted tunnel based on TLS
- 3rd Party Certification
- Full control on user and device management
- Ethernet/WIFI or 3G/4G for total network separation
- IO ports to physically control remote access
Remote access improves the service to your Customers
- Remote access ready to all production equipment
- Centralized maintenance and control
- Rapid response times to your customers
- Access to Sysmac Studio Platform and CX-One platform
- For Machine builders that are looking for a remote access solution with a Commissioning and Maintenance scope
- For End users with persistent connections that are looking for a remote access solution to collect and monitor data
- For End users that are looking for a remote access solution to collect data via multiple clouds